Town Job Forum
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Township is a digital-first agency that delivers brand, content and digital strategies for our clients to drive their business goals. We are seeking a performance-focused Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the strategy, implementation, management and optimisation digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels for our clients.
- Work closely with Digital Manager on creating and implementing digital strategies across multiple clients and multiple industries.
- Execute all Social, SEM, SEO and display advertising campaigns.
- Set up, monitoring and optimisation of Google Adwords campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display, Video) and Bing campaigns.
- Creating and execute compelling social advertising over social channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Set up, management and optimisation.
- Analytically minded – responsible for setting up reporting requirements for all digital campaigns, including goals and UTM tracking within Google Analytics.
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Budget management for all client media spend across all platforms.
- Liaise closely with design and content teams on any creative assets required for all campaigns and implement within campaigns upon receiving client approval.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to ensure all digital campaigns are on brief and align with all other campaign requirements.
- Constantly seek to improve the process for managing client advertising.
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work under pressure and a strong drive for results.
- Agency Analytics software knowledge is highly regarded.
- Analytically minded. Facts, figures and data are very important to you.
- To be proactive and curious.
- Juggling priorities is something you excel at.
- Knowledge of SEO is an advantage.
Please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]