Town Job Forum
Digital Account Manager
At The Township, our Digital Account Managers will be required to lead the day to day management of clients. The primary focus of this role will be ensuring that client’s communication campaigns and projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the agency’s creative standards while managing the broader client relationship.
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Work with the Creative Team to create content that represents the brand across multiple digital platforms.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Executive to maximise the performance of client activity across digital platforms.
- Create and pitch new ideas to the clients to gain projects and additional revenue
- Use agency systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes to agreed budgets
- Use reporting software to create reports and present these back to clients with insights and recommendations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent project management skills – planning, organizing and prioritising
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective team working skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Strong understanding of
- Google Analytics (Certification an Advantage) and Google Data Studio
- Understanding of PPC, SEO, Social, and growing businesses using digital marketing solutions
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Instagram / Schedugram / Social Bakers
- Email Programs (I.e Mail Chimp / Campaign Monitor / Dotmailer / Bronto)
- Degree Qualified (Communications, PR, Marketing)
Please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]